Wednesday, April 22, 2015

GRATEFUL IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE

Holaaaa everyone!! (:

Today I'm just so incredibly grateful. And that's all I want to talk about today.

I'm grateful for my perfect, loving Heavenly Father.

I'm grateful for my Savior, and his perfect, amazing, continuous Atonement.

I'm grateful for the Comforter.

I'm grateful for the Book of Mormon and the safety it brings to the human heart and soul.

I'm grateful for Thomas S. Monson and all the other leaders of the church.

I'm grateful for Joseph Smith and that he died for a book...

I'm grateful for my FAMILY.

I'm grateful for my Daddy.

I'm grateful for Eileen.

I'm grateful for Melissa, Gavin, Kayden, Cassidy, Maddie Rae, Stockton & Lincoln.

I'm grateful for Annie, Tim, Kaylin & Ryan.

I'm grateful for Patrick & Molly & future baby bailey.

I'm grateful for Ryan William Bailey.

I'm grateful for Rachael.

I'm grateful for Grandma & Grandpa Turner.

I'm grateful for Grandpa Bailey & Gerri.

I'm grateful for Aunt Lori.

I'm grateful for alllll the bailey family.

I'm grateful for President Shumway, Sister Shumway, Sister Petersen, Sister Palmer, & Sister Smith.

I'm grateful for Elders Kofford, Horsley, Gordon, Allred, Murdock, Whitehead, Connor, & Sokol.

I'm grateful for Suz, Bob, Tanner, Liz & Zack Evensen.

I'm grateful for my missionary friends & their amazing example.

I'm grateful for my college friends; Tara Barber, Jeremy Street, Hunter Lassen, Jacek Hacking, Lindsay Williams, Matthew Hart, Gibson Sibley, Brooks Benson, Kengo Adachi, Matthew Minaga, Lexi Hansen, Jessica Valle, & Sarah Handy.

I'm grateful for Madison Holt<3

I'm grateful for the Kujanpaa family.

I'm grateful for the Petit family.

I'm grateful for my Marshfield family.

I'm grateful for my Tahlequah family.

I'm grateful for Kylie Elaine Myers.

I'm grateful for Tim and Tara Warren.

I'm grateful for Jim and Jan Phillips.

I'm grateful for Debra Lafon.

I'm grateful for Dale and Bonnie Hutchins.

I'm grateful for my new Bentonville and Rogers family.

I'm grateful for mountains to climb.

I'm soooooooo grateful to be a missionary at this time, in this place, with these amazing people.

I don't know how I got so lucky.

Thank you all for the love and support and prayers. I couldn't do this without your help.

Lastly,

I'm grateful for my mother and her amazing example.

God is good.

All my love,

Sister Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment